From:
Megan Lovejoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 18:31:00 -0700
hi all, I'm new to the list!
My name is megan lovejoy, I have 6 ferrets:

"taz" 6.5yr silver mitt male-my distingueshed gentleman
"belle" 5.5 yr sable mitt female- my princess
"jolie" 5 yr cinnamon? mitt female- my warrier princess
"sam" 4.75 yr cinnamon? blaze male- mister friendly
"vincent" 4 month sable blaze male- tripled in size in the last two months,
and already a snuggler!
"mazzy" 10 week silver mitt female- demon child!

I also have 4 dogs, several cats both permanent and foster, I train dogs
for a living at a training facility in austin, tx.

I would love to adopt a black-eyed marked white, preferably male, but was
unable to find any in my area-does anyone know of any breeders in texas
that carry this color?

also- how many of ya'll's ferrets sleep with you at night?  I have tried
to get my ferrets to do this, but they prefer to sleep under the futon,
and not on it, with me- except my youngest boy, vincent who will come to
me for a bit of a snuggle, but usually doesn't stay to sleep.

just wondered-
thanks

=====
megan lovejoy
Taurus Training; Austin Flyball Association
LING LING cgc, FdCh; STELLA cgc; LIZA cgc; MIA twerp
cats LENINA, LUIGI, ESHE, NADEERI, MILO, MIKI, LUNA, LEMUR
ferrets TAZ, BELLE, JOLIE, SAM, VINCENT, MAZZY
RIP Jasper, Fivel, Menolly