From:
Paula A Bryder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 03:25:35 -0700
Dear White Fang,
I'm so happy you're settled & happy.  You had wonderful adventures with Mo
Bob (lucky girl!), and now you're safe & happy in your own home. All is well.

I followed your adventures with the Bobster, and I think you should be
blushing, young woman!  I've seldom heard men in love reap such praise on
their women, much less their foster-ferts!  You must be a really wonderful
ferret!

I'm also writing (aside from celbrating with you your safe & happy home) to
ask you not to mind so much when people get upset on your behalf.  People
have egos, a hard concept for carpet sharks to grasp, I know, but true.
You, Mo Bob, & Trish - it's like a marriage.  No one outside can really
understand the innards, but concerned friends & family try to & have
opinions.  The proof that Trish & Bob were right lies in your new-found
contentment.  Please don't hold nasty, momentary viewpoints against folks -
I really do believe the big concern was your well-being, even if opinions
and expressions came out wrong.

The really important thing is that you have a happy home now.  All your
friends on the FML rejoice with you.  After you wrote us to say you were
happy, I fell asleep with a smile.  Be well, sweetie.  Lots of us held you
warm in your travels & rejoice for you with your new family.

My best to you & yours,
Paula
Conan the Large (Hey,Ma, what's that WF up to now?)
Rikki (Oh,no, another marriageable girl-fert!)
Camille (Ma, when can Fang-girl come out & play?)
Cady the Dawg, Kelsey the Cat