From:
Andrea DeLucia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:05:38 EST
Kristine, I want to THANK YOU for coming up with the idea of the Giving
Tree.  My daughter(10) and I went through all the listings last night(not
w/o crying) and she chose a ferret to be a secret santo to.  She is really
excited about doing this for the ferret that she chose.

We have 1 ferret which we got her about 3 months ago as an early Christmas
gift and she just loves him.  His name is Rocket and he is a MF ferret.
She gave Rocket an extra hug last night while looking at the list and let
Rocket sees the one that she chose.  I think that this will be a nice
experience for my daughter to be involved with.

Thanks again,
Andz, Tricia and Rocket