From:
Holly DiMeglio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 09:22:08 -0900
I have 2 ferrets right now that need adrenal surgery & are both good
candidates.  My question is, should I have them both done in relatively
short time of each other?  or should I wait a certain amount of time
between the surgeries.  I'm sort of thinking I'd have one done now, then
one a week later, but I have no experience in this arena at all.  The two
needing surgery are cagemates, but not pals.  Perrin is having his surgery
on Tues. or Thurs. this week because he needs it worse than Wheelie.
Timing is the variable here, I actually have the money to pay for both of
them right now.  Any thoughts you might have would be much appreciated.

BTW, I went to all SuperPet cages this winter.  Clean-up for me takes 1/4
the time it did than when I was using the Midwest cage.  In fact, the
Midwest cage literally attacked me when I dismantled it - and it only took
an hour to do so!  SuperPet all the way!!!

Holly