From:
Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 17:22:52 -0800
>Otterfoot got up on the coffe table and
>proceded to drink up the last few drops of Chamomile tea from a cup.

Mike,  Otterfoot is not the only tea drinker out there, Katie also seems to
love the stuff.  She does like the "Celestial Seasonings" Sleepy Time the
best, but also goes for Earl Grey, and will at least try almost any kind.
She likes me to dip my finger in so she can lick it off, instead of drinking
from the cup.(YES! she burned her nose once, but only once, she's a quick
learner!)

Amy

Important Update for FLO Members!
Watch out for U.F.F. opperatives!!!  ( Uninteligent Flying Featherbutts)
These guys are EVIL! VERY EVIL!  U.F.F. opperatives are known to fly bombing
raids over FLO territories such as the couch, leaving toxic waste behind.
Big, squishy blobs of the stuff. Neutral Humans are known to get upset if
this toxic material is stepped in and tracked onto their clothes. It makes
maneuvering along the back of the couch extremely difficult. Attacks on said
U.F.F. agents has been unsuccessful due to strategicly placed fortresses in
high places. We must find a way to infiltrate these forts. ( but I refuse to
climb that flimsy ladder thingy) Suggestions welcome!
Commander Katie out.......

"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"