From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 12:47:05 -0400
I'd like to take this time to thank a few people.  1st to Millie and the
Cleaning crew (missing 1) for the donation of a subscription to Modern
Ferret.  That was very thoughtful of you.  Next to Linda S.  for the big
box full of treats, toys and stuff for the shelter.  Lastly (but not least)
Amy for the donation of the book "Ferrets, Rabbits & Rodents.  Clinical
medicine & surgery"

Thank you all!

Love, Randy

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter by clicking here.