From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:44:26 -0500
I just got back from doing a flea market in Charlotte, NC.  My hob,
Nexus, came on the trip with us.  He is a great traveler.  Nexus was
asleep in my lap on his back with legs stretched out.  Most people knew
he was a ferret.  Some thought mink, but one lady looked at that big
pink nose and markings, and asked seriously, "Is that an oppossum?"  I
said that he does look like one.  Most people thought he was adorable.
They didn't know the reason why he was sacked out was that he had kept
me up two times during the night banging to come out of the pet taxi.  I
thought I wore him out good each time playing with him but he kept acting
up.  He isn't used to being caged.  But we drove from NC to CT in one
day, and Nexus was in that pet taxi for at least 15 hours and he didn't
make any fuss.  He was so happy when we got home that night.  He ran
around chattering away.  I think he got a little homesick on the trip.

--
Moxie and Nexus the moose, missing Chance