From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 04:30:14 +0000
I know there are several others that I am sure you will hear of..  also...
Hi, I host the Ferret chats at Acme, please come join us this week.  Ferret
chats are: Every Wednesday AFTERNOON at: 4pm Eastern, 3 Central, 2 Mountain
and 1 Pacific AND every Wednesday NIGHT at: 10pm Eastern, 9 Central, 8
Mountain and 7 Pacific.

We have a great mix of people with lots of questions and people with lot's
of experience and advice to share.

Go to : http://www.acmepet.com/chat ...... scroll to see the ad for ferret
chat on right, click on... well, where it say "click here" *G*, then type
in your nickname and enter!

Sometimes they forget to update the page for the new day, so the entry of
the special room will read for a different chat, but it's the right room,
just come on in.

If you have any qustions, you may contact me.

Susan/Pegasus