Date:
Thu, 17 May 2012 15:54:27 -0400
Dave, thank you for your support. especially for poor BIG, who has
tirelessly, over the year, facilitate the growth of the ferret
mailing list, all the while he is no hablo ingles! BIG, creo que
son impresionantes, aunque Wolfy no lo hace! (BIG, I think you are
awesome, even if Wolfy doesn't!)

Wolfy, instead of going on talk shows, you might want to want to read
AlexInMA's sound advice. and then read it again. Alex, I'm sure Wolfy
will be thanking you for your sound advice soon.

Donna, I am an honest Canadian. I can't apologize because I'm not
sorry. I have nothing to be sorry about. although you can be sure
that it'll be a polite apology if I were. I do thank you for trying
to promote my knitting pattern, although I am not sure I believe your
motives, given the outcome. as I am not a chess player myself, I am
not sure who won the game.. I have been told that it looks like
Jolt & Cola (the sable sisters) were doing better than Mochi & Aurum.
I do know that Cola trounced Mochi in checkers.

Selina (who is retreating to her igloo for a game of checkers with
Mochi)