From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 03:03:34 -0700
Several people have mentioned raffles and items for sale, but they
don't list the web site to go to. If you want people to look at and
hopefully purchase your items, you need to tell us where we can see
them. I suppose I could search back through the FMLs on my computer,
but if you want me to make a spontaneous purchase (as I usually do),
please put that URL into your post.

Even though I run a shelter, I buy lots of raffle tickets (ask Kat) and
items from people and shelters on the FML. So, don't forget to put the
URL in your post. I'll may buy something from you if you do. You never
know!

Melanee Ellis
Shelter Manager and Frequent Buyer

[Moderator's note: I usually contact people if they don't specify a
location for things like ferrets for adoption. For people offering
things for sale, they're on their own.... I don't consider sales
urgent enough to waste time questioning in advance. BIG]