From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:06:09 -0800
Hi everyone, we are still stuffed from our Thanksgiving feasts.  Some of
us are still round as balls sitting in the clouds with our pink toes in
the air waiting to sleep it off.  But others of us got right into the
swing of things by putting up Christmas decorations.  This takes a long
time.  In fact, weangels decorate up til the last minutes.  We're busy
little things, and as you know love our lights and treasures.

I had to take a break though to welcome Smoky.  Smoky walked over the
bridge just as regal as could be, pausing on occasion looking at the
lights and decor that was being put up on the rails.  All he saw behind
the holly and bows were tails and wings hard at work.  He then focused
on me and I could see it was hitting him that it was for real.  He was
really at the bridge like his mommy told him.  I wrapped my tangled wing
(those string lights do it every darn time) around his shoulder and
softly told him where he was.  I told him that he was about to spend xmas
up in the stars, with a first class view of the lights and of Santa Paws
flying by.  I told him that after we see the sites, I had great plans to
keep him busy over the holiday so that he doesn't miss his mom, dad, or
Poki too much.  With that, there was a great shout.  "Yeah!" cried out
a group of ferrets and out from behind the holly and ivy being hung on
the bridge jumped Loki, Vanilla, Sam, Gus, Smudge, and Gus.

Smoky fell back he was so surprised.  "Gotcha" they all yelled.  And
before I could calm things down they all were rolling back and forth over
the bridge with that holly and ivy wrapped all around them.  Red bows
flew everywhere, and then slowly drifted down onto the top of the gnarly
mess that was finally still.  Now we're going to have to start all over
again.  That makes it four times that this group has done this.  Now
we're going to have one more little weangel to the mix?  I don't think
so!  The word, reassignment comes to mind.

So off our group went to show Smoky the sites.  The ferretone fountain.
The puffy clouds up above with treasures hidden in them ... even Kongs.
The clouds will make the ultimate Russian Roulette places because you
can play it in 3-D.  The big boss is really great at this game.  He'll
keep that rascal busy until his best friend in the whole world comes to
give him a big smooshy hug ... his mommy.