Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 00:56:05 GMT
He didn't have a name so we named him Charlie. He's a long, lanky
albino who loves to give kisses!!! And I can't believe he and my
six kids are getting along great!! Ends up the vet that refused to
euthanize him is my fuzzies vet!! He had to have a large benign tumor
removed from his back and had about a weeks recovery. He got his
shots and a clean bill of health and after being kept in his cage to
recuperate he was ready to romp!!! I think not being caged all of the
time is really strange to him. But I'm sure he'll get used to the
freedom before too long.

And thanks to Julia Fosse for posting about this fuzzie. When I read
the post I knew who the vet was that had him. This vet has refused
several times that I know of to euthanize animals just because they
are unwanted. She always finds good homes for them. So cudos to you
and the vet for working to get Charlie a loving forever home.