From:
Shona Whaite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2008 19:19:25 +0800
We are pleased to announce that the new Natural Ferrets web site is
now up and running!

<http://www.NaturalFerrets.com>

"We are a group of ferrets owners from around the world who want to
improve the lives of ferrets everywhere, by sharing information &
resources.

We are big believers in respecting our ferret's biological needs, and
encourage appreciation for their natural behavior - eating whole foods,
stashing, allowing their natural sleep cycle, access to dark spots,
freedom to run & play at will, etc.

Importance is placed on providing the basic fundamentals of life -
fresh food, fresh water, fresh air, access to real light and darkness,
natural exercise (ability to run & explore at any time) & fun (mental
enrichment) - to give every ferret the best chance he/she has at a
healthy life.

By providing information about adaptation of our homes and ferret
"parenting" behavior, rather than trying to adapt the ferret to suit
our lifestyle, we hope ferrets everywhere will enjoy a healthier &
happier life, while their mums & dads will have practical solutions
and easier housekeeping."

The new site features information and photos on natural diet,
ferret-proofing (inside & out), DIY projects, etc. and will be built
up with more over the coming months (we have lots of great ideas in
the pipeline!)

The yahoo group
( <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NaturalFerrets> )
will be locked towards the end of this week, and all past messages
will be transferred to an Archive on the new site.

thank you
Shona
Moderator, Natural Ferrets

NaturalFerrets.com
Respecting our ferret's biological needs.
Let's share information & resources to give
our ferrets the happiest & healthiest life possible.