From:
Holly Park Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 07:50:19 -0800
Just wanted to tell everybody that my ferret's ears are nice and clear
thanks to the advice of people on the list (especially Dr. Charlie). I
had posted earlier that he had reddish-brown blobs stuck in front of,
and behind, his ears and had little pinprick-size bites behind his ears.

My vet had said he didn't have mites, so I worried about lice and/or fleas
and I used a flea comb twice daily on the little guy--and now his ears
are much better, and we both thank y'all!

Kate 'n' Em  "May all your ferret tales end 'happily ever after!'"