Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:37:29 -0400
In a regional newsletter I saw in ad for two ferrets: male, one white,
one tan. One year old, neutered, vacinatted, large cage included $100
or best offer

I called and spoke to the woman who is actually helping to find them a
home, the ferrets belong to her niece and niece's roomate. She was very
kind and we spoke a bit. She is (like me) concerned that they go to an
educated home.

If you are in the area (they are in Pepperell Mass, although I would
help transort if necessary) and are interested in adding to your phone
please e-mail me and I will pass your e-mail and/or phone number on to
Ellie who is helping to find them a good home.

Thanks
Risa

PS If someone takes them in, I would suggest asking if the fee can
be paid to an animal shelter rather than the old owners. Just my
opinion (-: