From:
Michele Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 20:28:11 -0400
Dooks and furkisses..

Just wanted to let everyone know that Finnegan did great at the vet's
today...no ear mites, no masses, no murmers.  Waiting on the bloodwork.
He also loses BIG chunks of hair when handled...when he was scruffed for
the ear cleaning and tried to get away (he REALLY hates his ears touched)
big chunks of hair came out and he has two bald areas on either side now.
He has quite a long coat, but I've been noting more and more these various
bald patches that are not the usual pattern for say, adrenal tumors or
such.  The vet seems to think it could possibly be due to previous
malnutrition, and that he may grow new hair now that his body has enough
energy to put into growing hair and such.  He is still a bit ataxic behind,
but gets stronger everyday.  Soooo, after a bath tomorrow the "integration"
begins with the other kids.....he's very interested in them...should be
neat to see if he really will benefit from having other furkids to
play/sleep with and improve even more!

Figgy.."His name sounds too much like mine!"
Colin..."Yeah...fresh meat...leave out the bitter apple, I'll be
         good!"(NATCH)
Whitty."NOT another BOY!!!"
Murphy"Cool, another senior citizen like me...we can nap together!"
Ralph..."I'll teach ya some tricks kid...like how to bite Dad's ankles!!"
Nicolas."Just don't touch my stash of toys!!!!"
Sarah..."You're not the cutest...I'M the cutest!"

BTW, I couldn't find the phone tonight...had to page it (thank GOD for
cordless phone pagers) and it was up on the shelf in the closet in the
ferret room...pretty heavy phone...must be a FLO operator amongst my
bunch.......

Michele & the 8-iz-enuff crew