From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2008 20:42:42 -0500
I got to stop in Gallup, NM for a couple hrs and visit with Clover and
the shelter kids and my 2 boys Alfie and Theodore....

I took Ziggy with me on this trip and she was only aloud to play with
the older and the shy ferrets and that little girl of mine made friends
fast and the shy ones played with her as well....if not she would have
had a room all to her self....

I got to meet the 2 new young boys Clover has and the little white one
was SOOOOO playfull he would run, jump and pounce on you to get you to
play with you and him and Ziggy got to go scooting across the floor
and they had a ball....

The McKay girls are doing so good, they are a beautiful bunch and
friendly....

I had a blast as always when I get to visit a shelter and Clover got
to meet the poop troop live and in the fur......

Thanks for the day and coming and getting me at the TS....

Anna and The Poop Troop...

--
Every morning is the dawn
of a new error.