Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 22:54:55 -0500
I'm rather late in posting this and I do apologize.

Thank you Secret Santa's!!  It was so heart warming to receive these gifts
for the kids.  Penny had gotten sick for a few days, lost half her weight
in two days and was anemic again.  She's still not built up enough for
surgery so we gave her a one month Lupron to see if that will help, she's
doubled her weight and more, eating like a little pig again and is feeling
good.

Konan is feeling much better too and actually played for the first time
last week .  I had started to worry again because he stopped eating his
soup and that was all he'd eat since his last surgery.  Then I caught him
eating kibble!  It's wonderful to see that he's having real quality time
and I sure hope he can have many months despite the lymphoma.

Your gifts to these kids are so appreciated.  Why are we more thrilled
when something comes for the kids? :)

Penny and Konan said thank you soooo much and send a big hug and lots of
dooks!