Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 16:05:48 -0500
Well the subject speaks for itself..  I'm moving!!!  Not just to another
apartment but we will be renting a house.  Well all this means is I will not
have to screen in the unit heater but now I have a fireplace to deal with!!
Other then that the furkids will now have there own room so if I have
company they can still play.  They will still be caged when we are not home
or sleeping, I can't give them the room for me to only take it away in a few
years.

Fireplace ideas would be great (on a budget).  I decided that packing with
the ferts is more work......I turn around and Bandit has dumped the box and
Tess is dragging what was inside away :) Always a laugh but more work
indeed.

-If I don't get back to you right away please don't be offended, with
packing and wedding planning and of course ferret playing I have no time!
Sorry but the ferts get first dibs of my time :)

Thank you all,
Emily & Shane

Bandit "Another brown big thing.  How can I get inside *push push pull
pull* Cool I did it."

Tess "Bandit what goodies are in there.... Oh no this definitely should
be under the couch....... I've never seen this before - under the couch!"