Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2014 21:26:46 -0400
-TO: Ferret Liberation Organization (FLO)
-FROM: Private Silver
-RE: Special Ops Remmie

Salute! (I can see you through the monitor, SmartPhone, and iPad)

It is my responsibility as junior operative to convey to the FLO that
Remmie requested to be relocated to the outpost called Heaven last
Thursday. MOM (Modulator of Molder ~ look it up) found the handsome
agent in an insulinomic coma, gave honey on gums ("BTDT", she said),
plopped him in the Humvee in a towel with her right hand comforting
him, praying, and drove like a maniac to the local vet. He passed on
the way. MOM said he will be cremated without his favorite toy because
that would be her.

Since I have been at this compound, I have lost comrades Whitey, Ryder,
and now Remmie. MOM is worried that I will go into depression, like
Ryder did after losing Chub and Dorie within months of each other. MOM
adopted Rem to be Ryder's sub-commander, then Whitey and I fell into
the unit by chance.

As I am blind and about six years old (abandoned in a box with Whitey),
weasel don't know if it is appropriate to bring in more commandos to
this outpost. MOM is in watch mode for behavior changes.

Signing off,
Private Silver

=====

Shout Out:
Thank you FMLers for the info you sent, as I passed it along to my two
vets. I wish you would cross post - send to the FMLer and post on the
FML for archive purposes.

Non FMLers and Non Ferret Owner Friends (I will fwd separately):

Barbara - Thank you for taking my call while I was at the vet waiting
for the bill and respecting my wish to be left alone for the rest of
the day.

Granville - Thank you for badgering me last year to keep gas in the
car "in case of an emergency" with one of the furkids.

Phillip - Thank you, as always, for your blessings.

Lauren - Thank you for replying to my vet/question emails.

Susan - Thank you for respecting my wishes.

Rodney - Thank you for IGNONRING my wishes in the bcc RIP email to be
left alone, calling me long distance, spending two hours on the phone
listening to me cry and trying to cheer me up. No, in my exhaustion and
hypoglecmic state, I didn't make the RB sandwich, so went and found
Silver to take to bed for a nap.

After 19 years of ownership, I've learned that friends and family are
very important in times of stress and anxiety. I don't know what I
would do without all of you.

Hug your friends, family, and a stranger.

Shari