From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1992 22:38:59 -0400
Hmmm...let's see.  There were 4 items in issue 254.  One about Percy's
possible adrenal tumor.  One about Bandit's liver cancer.  One about Slink's
cut esophagus.  One about a ferret that is, somewhat, eh... odorous.

For the rest of you out there, I'm afraid we're giving you the wrong
impression!  Ferrets really ARE cute and funny and robust and clean
and affectionate and smart!  And that's why we love them.

And the little sneaky rascals better not forget this either, or they'll
get sent to bed without their Nutrical for a week.

Bill