From:
Lorraine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:15:30 -0400
Hello all and sundry,

On the very serious subject of ferret sounds *grin*, my two girls fall more
into the oop-oop-oop category than the urr-urr-urrr one.  Tinkerbell seems
especially chirpy, while Tigerlily sort of "clucks."

One thing I've noticed is that Tinkerbell must have vivid dreams as she
does her chirpy chuckling on a daily basis when she's fast asleep.  I
honestly think she's talking in her sleep.

On an off-topic note, my Himalayan cat, Camille, has been parking herself
under the coffeetable each and every morning now for several days where she
intently watches CNN Headline News for news on the Kosovo Crisis.  Wierdest
thing is, she stops watching when they change topics...

Lorraine (human pet toy)
Tinkerbell and Tigerlily (ferret-type girls)
Camille, Cosmo, Wazo (feline-type kids)

"That so few now dare to be eccentric, marks the chief danger of our time ."
          JOHN STUART MILL
          On Liberty