From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 11:03:57 EDT
Well, not the very last day.  He did spend Monday morning with Robin, her
mothers, ferrets and the dust bunny doggie.  Ferret.

Sunday, was Ferrets Anonymous day of sorts.  Ferret.  Robin, Kathleen
Collins, Melinda and Claudia ("the sisters").  Should we name them the
"twisted sisters"?  I guess we can't.  There are famous storm chases who
are named that.  Oh well.  All I know about this day, other than the
movies they made of a stuffed Dori fish swimming into the camera lens,
is that they all met for lunch.  Ferret.  I'm still waiting on Kathleen
here to fill us in on Saturday as well as Sunday.  Robin, thanks for
filling us in on Friday with the meerkats.  Like I said, I could not
possibly follow what you all did on tacky tourist day.  It was kinda
hard with the distraction of you tell me that my son got a tatoo on
Venice beach!  Ferret.  For God sakes it wasn't even a ferret tatoo!

Anyway, I feel for the restaurant employees who had to serve a bunch of
ferret nuts that day!  Robin, fill us in girl!  Ferret.

Wolfy
ps, Robin, can I be your manager for "Rent-A-Robin"?