Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2013 18:03:19 -0400
The beginning of the week we got a call from a cat shelter on Long
Island that had been told about a little ferret living in a home in a
cage in her own pee and poo up to her little knees. Carol called us
because none of the ferret shelters down her way responded to her call
for help. She reached out to us. Carol was willing to get this little
girl out of this awful condition if we could find her a place to go.
Carol does not have the knowledge or a place to take this little one in.

We have a lady down that way set up to help us out to take these kids
when this happens. Brandi was to meet up with Carol yesterday to
retrieve this little girl. She did not show. Carol and I found out
later today that her husband was rushed to the hospital so Brandi is
not going to be able to take this little girl.

The ferret is at Carol's nephews home in the basement in a carrier.
That is all they had to put her in.

We now need to see if we can get her a ride to Naples since she no
longer has a home to go to.

Carol is going to see if she can find her a ride up to Scranton PA we
could use one or two folks to get her the rest of the way.

We would appreciate any help we can get to save this little one from
any more neglect. Carol and her nephew are doing the best they can with
the information I am giving them to keep this little girl going until
we can get her here.

If you can help please contact me we will work on a relay to get this
kid up here.

Thanks
Shelter Mum Brenda