From:
diane fishback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:46:55 -0500
Hi Everyone

I took my ferret Ross to the vet the other day, because he has been
gnashing his teeth when he eats in the cage.  I though he might have an
ulcer.  He has no other symptoms other than gnashing the teeth.  The vet
said he couldn't find any reason why he would be gnashing his teeth, but
to keep an eye on it and if any other symptoms came up to bring him back.
The only thing he said he did find, were some "lumpy nodules" on his
spleen.  But not to worry, that it's common for ferrets to have these.
He told me to keep an eye on this too and if any new symptoms came up to
bring Ross back.

Has anyone else had any of these problems, with a ferret gnashing teeth
(which he is doing as I write this) or lumpy nodules on the spleen??

Diane
Have you hugged your ferret today ?