From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 21:33:45 -0500
enasoijksjajkjr;jasiragajgag;arjajkrtjqjrikas
FLO TRANSMISSION:
Attention Fuzzies:
The holidays are here.  Beware - your human may try and capture you in a
humiliating "holiday" pose.  Be on guard!  If your human is unrelenting, it
may be easier to just give in - but do it right.  Resist at the beginning,
if you are too compliant you will not be coaxed with treats and ferretone.
Yes, I know it is an annoying break in our busy ferret schedules, but you
can have fun with it.  Try capturing a perfect pose, then moving or ducking
your head away just as you here the camera click.  Your human will probably
make funny noises if you do this enough.

Good luck fellow fuzzies!