From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 12:08:34 -0700
Talked with the vet earlier today.  She said that this morning his mouth
was swelled up a lot more than yesterday and upon closer inspection,
they noticed that one of his canines was really discolored.  So they
anesthetized him and said they didnt even have to pull on the tooth, it
just kind of fell out.  She said that the tooth was probably contributing
to his pain while attempting to eat.  Maybe the tooth problem was due to
the sulpheric acid?  How well can a ferret eat without one of his
canines?  I just want my baby boy home...jack's been searching the room
for him, and I can tell he misses him...just has a sad look in his eyes.

Yesterday the ferrets painted...with their own paws.  Here's a link to
check it out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2344618329

-valerie, mikey, jack, buckie, kokie, and rosie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_