From:
dolphinshelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 03:07:52 -0600
hi all,

well tonight im sitting at the computer playing backgammon, when i look
over at ferrah on the floor tossing something around, im like what the
heck, OMG big ol nasty spider, i hate spider's with a passion and run in
the other direction if i think there to big to squash ewwww...i grabbed
ferrah off the floor with a swoop, i think i scared her more than the
spider did lol, but i yelled for my roommate to come out and he killed it,
it was a wolf spider not a very nice thing to be bitten by..  I held ferrah
for awhile to make sure nothing was wrong she was fine the little brat, she
is such a brave little monster 1.3pds and here i am ALOT bigger than that
and running for the hill's, i havent heard much on the FML about spider
bites and how to deal with it , what to keep around or do we just rush em
to the vet, i would be using question marks but i had dancing ferrets on
my keyboard and now my shift key wont work lmao..  any idea's please email
them to me..

shelley