From:
The Clarks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:23:12 -0500
Re: to fuzzbutts comment:

Animal abuse is something some people don't care to hear about in detail.

Yah right, they were not your teeth and since animal abuse never is
something pretty to read about, lets just shove it under the rug from
now on.  If we need to sanitize the grueling details of abuses so people
won't get offended, then why bother to call it abuse in the first place.
I really hope I was just misreading your comment, after all; nobody here
is forced to read what they don't want to.

Maybe you need to forgive me for writing this to you as I'm not a person
that likes to flame.  But my days are filled with trying to fight abuse and
I am so tired of people turning they're heads away from it.  The grueling
details are a "reality" to all of us who care enough to do something about
them.  Ignoring them, is NOT an option for the people who care.  If reading
about them makes you uncomfortable, maybe that's the right time for you to
think about the animal who had to suffer through them.

Maybe I'm just having a bad day.

Randy; I can't speak for everybody but I for one hope that you will keep
the updates coming.

Helga
(The one who's motor runs on ferret kisses.)