From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 10:49:27 -0400
Maggie's story reminded me of something that happened up here the last time
it was warm enough to keep the windows open (sometime before the last ice
age-- will spring never com?).  I'm on the first floor, and one afternoon a
nieghborhood cat was hanging out on the exterior part of my window sill.  I
thought it might be a good idea for the cat to know what the ferrets are, so
that it might think twice about jumping them if they ever encountered each
other outside, so I put the ferrets up on the interior window sill.  Cully
wanted nothing to do with the cat, but Amelia and cat sniffed noses through
the screen.  The cat then tentatively raised a paw and batted at her through
the screen-- Amelia stood up on her back legs, hooked her claws into the
screen, and scratched at it to make it go bang a few times-- boy did that
cat take off quick, and I've never seen him hanging around since.  Guess he
will think twice if he ever sees ferrets again!

Regina
Amelia (cats?  I'm not scared of no stinking cats)
Cully (i dont like it, make it go away)

Regina Harrison
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing..."  Peggie  Lee