Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 06:18:09 EST
We have 5 more babies needing surgery,so any little bit helps.Even a
dollar.But you still have time to get in on it.Nice stuff to own.

We at Heaven Scent are doing our first ever raffle.All things ferrety.
Here is a list of the frist basket of goodies

Book of stories written by Wanderin Weasels(love this book)
one slightly used harness/leash(ferret)
a Ferret shaped petting brush
one hammie
one ferret kerchief
one nail clipper shaped to look like a ferret
one 6 pk of play balls
one box of S&G Peanut Butter treats
one white teddy bear rattle(soft cloth)
2 crotcheted eggs
one stuffed mouse
one rattle fringe ball
one tennis ball
one ferret shaped ferret treat dispenser(talks)

One ticket for $1 or 6 for $5
paypal to [log in to unmask] or email me for my personal addy

Valerie has agreed to be the one to pick the winning ticket # at the end
of this month.

Thanks,
Sandi