From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:24:55 -0400
I apologize but an FML member is not getting my replies and has written
me 3 or 4 times now for this information.  (This has been going on for
over a week so I needed to find another way to get the info to her.)

Sally,  I can't think of any reason you aren't getting my mails.

Here are the most essential URLs you need to join and post on the FHL:
Group Email:
To Join:
(Blank mail from addy being subscribed since this is automated)
or do it on-site at
Complete FHL Archives:
http://fhl.sonic-weasel.org
FHL Rules:
http://www.smartgroups.com/vault/ferrethealth/fhl_rules.txt

Check your junk mail settings.  They may be tight enough that anything
from a source which isn't known and which contains multiple URLs may be
winding up in "junk".  (Oh, and if you have a child-protection setting on
your browser know that the medical discussions on the FHL sometimes call
those into action -- just an FYI.)