From:
Tressie Dutchyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2008 17:05:37 -0400
Hi Sue,

Regarding your post:
>I have a strange dilemma. I still have emotional ties to the USA
>ferrets, even though I am now in Australia. I would still like to
>get some ferrets off the tree, but since ferrets are illegal here
>in Queensland, there isn't much I can purchase to send. Plus, postage
>is soooo expensive that I would use up so much of my resources in
>postage and not be able to send as much to the ferrets. Anyone have
>any ideas??

I live in Canada and I just go to one of the ferret stuff suppliers in
the U.S. on-line - place an order to have it delivered to the chosen
ferret off the Giving Tree and then pay for it on-line via PayPal or
with a credit card. Alternative that you have already mentioned is get
a gift off eBay and have it delivered to the ferret/shelter. Simple,
efficient and do-able from anywhere on the globe as long as you have
on-line access.

Tressie

PS - I don't think the fuzzkids care if you wrap it yourself : )

Chair
Ferret Lovers Society of Atlantic Canada
http://www.flsatlanticcanada.org/