Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 1996 09:21:14 EST
I don't know if this solution works only for the little black ants, but my
grandmother always put down used coffee grounds wherever she saw ants
outside of the house, especially near doorways and any crevices.  I also
don't know if this kills the ants or they relocate, but I know the always
were gone and didn't come in the house anymore.  The important part is that
the grounds must be used.  Could have something to do with the hot water
releasing the oils in the coffee and the ants don't like the oils.

Hope this helps.
Lorali J Barber
Editorial Assistant
301-530-7038