From:
Sue Fergesen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:51:53 EST
I just got the Path Valley Ferret Food, and by coincedence, I had my
sample bag of PROFESSIONAL Kitten Food.

I looked at of the ingredients and percentages and the order it was all
written in, AND the shape of the food...

IT'S THE SAME EXACT FOOD!  Whoever makes the Prof. makes the Path Valley.

So to say the least, I was disappointed.  I haven't checked the prices,
but I imagine I can buy Prof. Kitten Food much cheaper.  I am sending the
Path Valley back.

I think I will just stick with Totally Ferret and keep giving them
Professional Kitten Food as treats.

Sue, Gromit, and Sabrina