Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:54:59 -0500
This is our new auction site home and it is Ferret Friendly we have
auctions and a store set up here.

All of you sellers using *- Bay may want to take a look at putting your
auctions and stores on here.

Our Offerings

The Snegg
20 Hours Left To Bid

Newly designed by our own shelter friend and Bandit's far away mom.
Each body part has a different noise in it so as your fur kids runs
through the house, depending on the end he/she has dragging the sound
will be different.  We have one here, our fur kids tussel over who is
going to get it into their own hidy hole for keeps.

OOPS I forgot to mention that the eggs used in this little guy are the
tiny eggs.  This is an ORIGINAL not a copy cat item
http://www.kwickbid.com/auctiondetails.php?id=100081
Times Viewed - 120

Christmas Bedding

Set Contains:
1- snuggle hammock

Fabric is 100% polyester fleece, with shearling fur inner lining.
Shearling is 85% polyester 15% acrylic.  Fits most cages, holds multiple
ferrets measures 14" by 18" Ferret tested and approved by our own shelter
ferrets.  Metal swivel hooks for easy hanging.  The following products
are hand made with love for all the tiny fur butts we have in our lives.

1- tunnel hammock

A perfect place for all your fuzzies to cuddle up in.  (17" long and a
diameter of 20" ) Outer fabric (100% cotton), inner lining 85% polyester
15% acrylic.  Metal swivel hooks for easy hanging.

1- food sack

Hang this bag in your ferrets cage, Pour food either directly in to the
bag, or place their food bowl in the bag.  This bag will help prevent
food from being wasted if your ferret digs in their food.  Measures 11"
across by 8" deep.  ( Outer fabric 100% cotton) lining 50/50 poly/cotton.

WARNING.... If you do not put food in this sack before you put it in the
cage your ferrets will use it for a place to sleep..
http://www.kwickbid.com/auctiondetails.php?id=100061

Christmas Shirts

Buy It Now Item

How many of us have watched our fuzz butts do this to our Christmas tree.
Sue has frozen in time the antics of the kids having fun.  Red T 100%
preshrunk cotton.  Design by Sue Burda.  For best results machine wash
garment in cold water, inside out.  Using no bleach or bleach additives.
buy now $25.00

How many of us have watched our fuzz butts do this to our Christmas tree.
Sue has frozen in time the antics of the kids having fun.  Red sweat
shirt 100% preshrunk cotton.  Design by Sue Burda.  For best results
machine wash garment in cold water, inside out.  Using no bleach or
bleach additives.  buy now $30.00

Ferrets Having Fun
http://www.kwickbid.com/auctiondetails.php?id=100089

The Giving Tree
http://www.mkaresq.com/ShelterFerretsGivingTree.htm

Christmas For The Shelter Kids

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

IGive Fund Raiser for Lakeroad Ferret Farm
http://www.kwickbid.com/shop.php?userid=100097

Lakeroad Ferret Farm KwickBid Store
http://www.kwickbid.com/shop.php?userid=100097

Don't have time for a ferret of your own?  You can sponsor one of our fur
kids.

There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking for
new homes.
http://www.ferretfarm.org

Andy-cub reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!

Petfinder Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html

Shelter Video
http://www.kwflatbed.com/videos/ferretfarm.wmv