Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:15:21 +1100
I have access to a Vinyl cutter so if anyone wants some stickers made up
for realllly cheap, just give me a hoy!

The vinyl stickers arent like small ones with pictures, they are like
stick on letters!  It can do simple artwork too, like a heart or a
sillouette of a dookster.

I have not got a ferret yet by the way because i still live at home and
my folks dont want me to get one.  Any ideas on how to turn them round?

BTW, im in Australia, or to u Americans, Orzdralia, so poostage might be
a problem if u want a really big sticker to put on the rear of ur big ass
trucks!

Gotta go, my dingoes eating my baby!

http://shopping.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Shopping
- Get organised for Christmas early this year!