Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:08:32 -0800
Hi all

Things here have kinda backed up with my puter broken.  I am working real
hard to catch up.

A little guy named Opie came in.  He waz met by Dweezil.  They seemed glad
to see each other.  They sat down and talked for some time catching up on
all da news and gossip at home.  They of course had to visit da Fruit Bar
and have a snack or two.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights
and attractions.  After dat they headed off to da Sock Steal Game to see
how may socks they could steal for Opie's den when he got it finished.
They did very well and soon had a good amount to stash away for safe
keeping.  They had to make several trips to get them all over there.
Right after dat they were called away by me to meet someone else.  Opie
said to send lots of luv and kisses to hiz mommy.

A little girl named Sassy came in later.  I gave her da tour of da place
and showed her all da sights and attractions.  She waz real interested in
learning how to use her new wings.  I assigned her an instructor and she
waz soon soaring away with da best of them.  She did all da areobatics
real well and waz up there for some time practicing.  She seemed real
proud of herself until she tried to land.  Then things didn't go so well
at all.  She bent her nose a little which will heal fine.  I think her
pride waz hurt more than physical damage.  If she keeps at it though she
will get it.  Landings are really hard in more ways than one.  She said to
send lots of luv and hugs and kisses to hi mommy.

I looked up Star in da puter thingy.  I went over there just to get a look
at this star she had.  Dat thing is kinda neat, I think I want one too.
Maybe I will talk to da Big Boss about it.  Anyway I also looked up Nicky
and took Star over there to see them.  I introduced them an they were
getting along real good together.  I told Star to watch dat shiny thing or
somebody would steal it and hide it.  I also gave her your message about
displaying it.  She said she would.  She said to send along lots of luv
and kisses.

I am off to see what is going on with da wrestling tonight.  Gotta go

Bye BYe
Sandee