From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 02:29:34 -0400
Hi!  My little Nicodemus made it into the South Florida exotic pet photo
contest (we are from Massachusetts, but anyone in the US can enter).
Please go to the following sites to vote as often as you can-if he wins,
$50 will go to ferret shelters, and he'll be eligible to win $500 in the
pet of the year contest, which will also go to ferret shelters!  This is
the same contest Stormy won a couple of months ago!

Thanks!  You can vote twice an hour on each site (you may have to cut and
paste these URLs into your browser):

http://www.gopbi.com/services/pets/slides/contest_other3.html

http://www.sofla.com/services/pets/slides/contest_other3.html

I had trouble with the sites last night letting me vote-I think their
servers went down-but it should be fine when you go there!  If you have
trouble with these links, just go to www.gopbi.com and www.sofla.com and
search on "contests", then pick "pet of the month" from the list (even
though it only says "vote for the cutets cats and dogs") and then the
"exotics" link and follow the links till you get to Nicky's picture.

Nicodemus is 5 months old now, but the photo was taken when he was two
months old and he had his first swim in the tub!  He's SOOO cute!

Vote for Nic!  (I think he's an early lead and I haven't even voted yet!
He's THAT cute!)  Help get needed money to a ferret shelter!

Dooks!

-April