From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:10:45 -0400
Medical Question:
I'm going to check in the texts, but does anyone know of any ferrets
getting chicken pox?  Steve has shingles so he's contagious.  No signs of
such having happened here to date.  One of our's is early-old (6) and has
an immune system disorder, another has up-coming adrenal surgery, and a
third is elderly with an adrenal, insulinoma, a benign splenic tumor, and
on and off urinary and fecal incontinence of unknown origin for which she
is having a spinal x-ray tomorrow (Right now it's in the "on" phase again,
poor thing.