From:
Kym Costanzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2012 23:43:43 -0400
Hello, fellow ferret friends & supporters!

How would you like to win $500 -- AND benefit shelter ferrets at the
same time?

The Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter is holding our 7th annual RESCUE
RAFFLE fundraiser NOW! Just purchase raffle tickets and you could win
one of our three CASH prizes of $500, $200, or $100. All proceeds from
this fundraiser will go towards the veterinary care of the ferrets in
our shelters.

You can buy tickets ONLINE by clicking the link below; pay for your
tickets by mailing a check or with a credit card.

To buy your tickets now, visit the Rescue Raffle page:
http://www.ferretclub.com/rr/

Tickets cost $5 each or get 5 tickets for $20. Only 1,000 tickets are
available, and in previous years we have not sold out -- so your odds
of winning $500 are very good! The drawing will be held on May 19, 2012
at our Ferret Fandango Title Class Ferret Show being held in
Gilbertsville, PA (you don't need to be present to win).
For more information about Ferret Fandango visit
www.ferretclub.com/fandango

Please consider purchasing tickets for this fundraiser. Our shelters
are in desperate needs of funds, and we rely on this fundraiser to
help get us through the busy summer months at our shelters.

We are also asking you to spread the word! Everyone wants to win
some extra cash, right? Forward this e-mail, or post a link to
www.ferretclub.com/rr to your Facebook page. Every single ticket sale
makes a huge difference.

Tickets will be on sale until they sell out or through May 18. Winners
need not be ferret owners, just willing to support our cause and buy
some tickets! Thank you in advance for your support of our efforts!

Kym Costanzo
Vice President
Director of Fundraising & Shelter Operations
Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter
www.ferretclub.com

Do you support the efforts of the Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter?
"Like" us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/ferretclub/>!