From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 07:40:17 -0500
Just wanted to be sure the Peek-A-Boo that was in yesterday's FML is
not confused with my Peekaboo. Mine is albino.

Peekaboo had another terrible spell of passing out cold. She was on the
back porch where I had a small amount of gasoline in a cat food can. I
was using the gas to clean the carb on my lawn mower.

I had to leave to answer the phone, and while I was gone Peekaboo drank
that gasoline in the can! I went into a panic! Then Peekaboo started to
run around like lightening running into everything. She was totally
spastic and I could not catch here for all the tea in China. Then all
at once she stopped cold and fell to the floor.

I gathered her up, put her in the carrier and rushed her to the local
vet which is not but a half mile from here. Under emergency conditions
she was taken in for immediate examination. While the vet was checking
her out I explained what had happened.

The vet then put Peekaboo down where she stood up, kind of shaky but
seemed ok. The vet looked at me like I had 4 heads.

I asked what happened? The vet looked at me with a screwed up look on
his face and said "She ran out of gas".

Peekaboo is home and doing just fine.

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Rev. J Gordon Bengtson