From:
Chris Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1992 23:25:29 -0400
[I was on a business trip from last night to today, which is why this
didn't come out yesterday.]
Chere just called me, and it appears that
the the Miama Ferret Club rescue centre was wiped out.  And Chere
is attempting to find out exactly what happened.

If anybody has any information on Angela, the shelter, or if anybody
can reach Angela, please contact or have Angela Chere McCoy at
407 567-0994.  She is organizing a "rescue"/alternate arrangement.

[Reports indicate that the storm will hit Louisiana within just a few
hours, so I hope that this isn't too late.]