Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:36:56 +0000
That would be FFP's Geronimo - owned by Barb Carlson (the crazy lady in
the PBS special that sang holding the huge white ferret, which was also
one of my babies). The producer called us and asked if we could supply
a ferret for the shoot. The ferret was not an actual gift - he was just
a prop - but what a prop he was! Can't wait to see the final show.. and
hope that Geronimo gets more than 5 seconds of screen time... he did
some really cute things during the taping.

Proud Grandma..
Chris Sayne
Ferret Friends of Pittsburgh
http://home.att.net/~ferretfriendsofpgh