From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:27:41 -0400
Good Day, All!!

Thanks for the answers to my "stinky ears" question ;-> 'Still haven't
gotten any replies to my question about the best paint for a cage...
anyone w/ ideas, please write!!

                ANYWAY... here's my topic "du jour"...

In mid-June I placed my *very first* order w/ The Ferret Store.  For
those unfamiliar w/ it:  http://www.theferretstore.com
I was lured by their competetive pricing, free shipping offer and the fact
that I can find many different ferret products in one place, rather than
visiting several different, $ expensive $, pet stores.  My order totalled
about $28.

I was told that my order would ship in 5-7 days.  After two weeks, I
e-mailed them to say that my order had YET to arrive and that I was NOT a
happy camper.  I sent that e-mail around 10pm one evening and had a reply
*within the hour*!!  They'd tried to phone me but, since I was on the 'net,
were unable to get through.  So they then e-mailed me!

They told me the UPS airbill number and provided the URL so that I could
link directly to UPS to see where my package had gone and when.  'Turns out
that they'd addressed it incorrectly & it was undeliverable.  Hey, we're
all hooman, right?  ;-> The package had gone from their offices in
Pennsylvania, to my UPS depot here in Florida (about 2 miles from my home -
ARRGGH!!) and back.

WELL... to make a long story a bit longer... sorry... not only did they
turn around & ship my package out Next Day Air, but they also did not
charge me for the order AND they send me a gift certificate for $30!!!

I could not let this generous deed on their part go unrecognized in the
Ferret Community... The Ferret Store staff was exceedingly polite at
EVERY contact and went out of their way to correct an error that most
company's replies to which would've been "tough luck."

"Thanks, Scott & Joe!!"

I WILL order from their company again, and NOT just with the gift
certificate, either!!  Kudos to The Ferret Store for unsurpassed (and,
these days, sometimes unheard of!) Customer Satisfaction and Service!!  I
wish them much continued success!!

Happy Dooking to all the Fuzzies & their Hoomans!!

Melissa   :-D

proud mom to Dexter, Cocoa, MoJo & Dodger   >^v^<-,----------,'''''''''