Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:31:37 -0400
This is a request please. I believe a few months ago there was a post
about treating Adrenal with Lupron and Melatonin vs surgery. I think it
was an article or post from Dr. Bruce Williams DVM. I cannot find it to
save my life!! I have checked the archives and my deleted emails for
the post. Maybe I looked too long in too many areas and my eyes were
just playing funny tricks on me but I didn't see it. I was wondering
if anyone happened to save this post or article. If so, can you please
email it to me?

I have a personal rescue that is aprox 3-4 years of age and is adrenal.
Her name is Cricket. She just received her 3rd Lupron injection today
and is also got the melatonin implant last month. Her vulva has never
been really swollen but she has hair loss on her tail and lower back
still. I hate to put the kids through surgery but with also getting a
Lupron shot every month it might just be better to do the surgery. Any
input would be appreciated.

Kim

Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat
http://floridaferrets.webs.com/