From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 21:16:27 -0000
Thank you all who have prayed for my Odysseus.  He has come through the
surgery when the vet thought that he was not a good candidate, he was old
and fragile.  I was give 3 options, #2 was surgery #3 was to surrender his
life as the humane thing to do.  I told Doc Harris that I believed that
Odie would let me know if he was too tired to fight, and i decided that at
least w/surgery i had a chance...if i lost him it was meant to be anyway.

Well, he faired well, he is home, and eating!  He has a good appetite!
Sandee, he will bid you adieu for the time and see you at the rainbow
bridge another day.  Thanks all the ferret momma"s and daddie's for praying
for him...and sends his deepest sympathies for those who have lost their
loved ones.  WE have heavenly angels and we have earthly ones, too.  Daddy
is putting all my ferret brothers and sisters to bed, and i am sleeping in
a woolie!  Mommy doesn't share woolies w/just anyone!  But I, Odie am
special, but all of us are.  Goodnight to you all, may you all have a
restful sleep & a wonderful day.

Mom Donna, Daddy Dan, Sissy Lynn, Doggie brothers Ulyssees, & Trevor,
Cat Brothers, Tigger, Asbury & Jasper, Ferret Brothers and Sisters,
Zeus, Bandit, Samson, Jalepeno, Crimson, Clover, Hera, OUR ANGEL ATHENA,
Jasmine & Say Say/Sadie, & my many rat brothers and sisters to numerous
to mention by name.

Odysseus Christen & Family