From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 15:39:15 -0400
Hi all.  I learned a very valuable lesson last night.  Never ever attempt to
put a piece of furniture together while your ferret is in the room.  All I
wanted to do was put together a desk for my computer but Fidget insisted on
"helping" first he tried to get into the box while I was taking pieces out.
Then he tried to run off with the bag or hardware.  Then he tried to steal
the papertowl.  Then he thought my black and decker power screwdriver might
make a good trophey!  (He was on a harness and leash the hole time so he
couldn't realy get near enough my actually work space to get hurt but he was
doing his best to distract me.)

After he tired of trying to get my tools, he decided that what he really
needed to do was to take all the shoes out of this big bin and drag them
away.  Eventually I either bored him to death or he wore himself out because
he crawled into a pile of afgans (bed covers, not dogs) and fell asleep.

This little guy lives up to the his ferret reputation.  He goes and goes and
goes and then BOOM he is out like the dead!

cheers
chris and Fidget "let me out! Out! OUT! NOW!"