From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2007 02:20:26 -0800
This is the last call for those of you who would like to participate
in the winter bedding exchange. Mailing lists will be sent out Sunday,
along with the shelter that will be recieving the "winter box"
donations.

If you're not sure how this works, it's very simple. First, send me an
email with your mailing address, and I will add you to the list. Once
you recieve the list of people in your email, you will mail each person
a piece of bedding, and in exchange you will recieve an item from each
person. The bedding can be hammocks, sleep sacks, blankets, cuddle
cubes, anything. It can be hand sewn, ebay purchased, or store
bought...it's up to you to be creative!

My name will be the last one on the list. I will be participating in
the exchange, but all the bedding that gets mailed to me will be put
into the "winter box" If you have additional bedding you would like to
send to me, it will also be added to the box and mailed to the shelter.

If you do not wish to participate in the exchange, but you have
extra usable bedding that you would like to donate, you can mail
that bedding to:

Valerie Wilkes
3516 NW Princeton LN #10-202
Silverdale, WA 98383

Everyone's contact information will be added to the "winter box" that
gets sent to the shelter, so they know who was kind enough to help out
the needy fuzzies.

I look forward to seeing your emails!

Valerie

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~