Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:07:49 -0700
Guess what Dreamy Boy, I got my cell phone back!

I LET my parents adopt a brother. Yep, I am no longer an only child.
His name is Paolo Furetti. He is adopted, but we gave him an Italian
last name to help him fit in.

Aunty Deva was the first to know about Paolo (sorry Aunty Robin). Of
course, I had to call my very best friend Bubba and get the dish on
what all I have missed. Bubba said that he thinks green is my color
(Super Tonks wears green). He also said that I should be careful.
He's heard that famous people can sometimes just break your heart...
he reads the tabloids.

I appreciate Bubba's input, but, Super Tonks IS SO DREAMY!!!! He
doesn't seem like the kind that breaks hearts. I catch myself day
dreaming sometimes about a beautiful wedding....white lace dress...
the brides maids in green (what other color would work...ya know)...
harps...treats...a ferretone fountain for all to enjoy...

I have to pinch myself sometimes and get myself back into reality...it
just seems so perfect. I just don't want to be one of those girls that
forces someone into something that they really don't want. I think
Super Tonks thinks the same about me as I do of him....I dream about
it all the time....

Miss Isabella Gucci